Dr. Sridevi V.
Dr. Sridevi V.
Professor – Finance
Research Interest / Consulting Area:
Academic Work experience:
16 years of teaching, research and training
Corporate work experience:
Also teaches/taught at:
Executive Education Program at XIME,
Osmania University, Aurora P.G College
Books and Research papers published :
- Paper on Online trading in India: Origin and Growth” at a UGC sponsored National Seminar held at “Aligarh Muslim University”, December (2001).
- Paper on “E-Commerce in India- Need for a Comprehensive Security Policy” at a UGC Sponsored National Seminar held at Sardar Patel College, Secunderabad. August (2002). (Paper had been published and was declared as the best paper).
- Paper on “The impact of recent trends on Equity Culture in India” at a UGC sponsored National Seminar held at Arts College, Warangal. March 18-19, (2005).
- A Paper on “Micro finance in India : Role of Commercial banks” at a UGC sponsored National Seminar held at Dept of Commerce, Osmania University, March 29th, (2005).
- Case study on ‘Operational efficiency through multisourcing: A case study on low cost locations”, published in FOCUS April 2007.
- An article on “Impact of Consolidation in Indian Aviation Industry- a preliminary study” published in FOCUS October 2007.
- Co-authored a paper on “Offshore Outsourcing, issues and trends-application of AHP”, presented in an international conference held at IMT Ghaziabad, jan2-4, 2008.
- Co-authored profile study of “Mr.Subhashish Chakraborthy, CMD, DTDC”, published in FOCUS May 2008.
- Co-authored a research paper on “Strategic analysis of Indian Aviation Industry” . The paper has been accepted by Decision Sciences Institute and won the distinguished paper award at the conference held at Maryland, U.S.A on Nov 22-23, 2008.
- Co-authored a research paper on “an analytical framework of Fraud in Indian business”, presented at International conference on decision sciences, ASCI-IIT Mumbai conference, December 28th, and 29th, 2009 and won second prize for the same.
- Article on “A study on select fraud cases in India” , published in “Pratidhwani”, A biannual journal from Indian Institute of Management training,Pune, TM-PRN No.1911266/67, Vol-01,January-June2010.
Email id :