Prof. Binita Vartak
Prof. Dinesh teaches business communication in PEP Area. Prior to joining IFIM, Prof. Dinesh worked with MSIT, IIIT Hyderabad, as a soft skills trainer for PG students. He has three years of teaching experience at college level. During his tenure, he taught Communicative English, conducted several workshops and organized national level conferences. He has presented papers in various national and international conferences across the country and published research paper in peer reviewed UGC- Care listed journals.
His research interests include managerial communication, gendered communication English for specific purpose and different strategies of language learnings.
- Ph.D. in English Language Studies, University of Hyderabad, India
- M. Phil in English Language and Literature, The American College, Madurai, India
- B.Ed. in English, Meston College of Education, Chennai, India
- MA, English Language and Literature, Madras Christian College, Chennai, India
- BA, English Language and Literature, The American College, Madurai, India