JAGSOM has brought about a paradigm shift in the way that final placements are conducted. As opposed to the usually prevalent ‘Mela (Shopper)-model’ of placement services, JAGSOM is deeply rooted in continuous industry-student engagement, that guarantees the best fit of candidates with job roles and aspirations, contributing to greater stakeholder satisfaction.
JAGSOM’s Spur Gear Career Pathway Framework illustrates this well.
Students can make their way through the career pathway completely on merit. A solid performance and solutioning ability during the super specialisation project earn them the trust and confidence of their RFP supervisors to convert Super Specialisation Program into Industry Internship Program. Our students are found to perform consistently well in IIP and are hence rated highly thereby enabling a conversion ratio of IIP into final placement offers of over 60%. Our Centre for Continuous Employment and Execution Committee (Placement) of the students facilitate smooth conduct of final placement that sees 100% placement success year on year.
The focus of the School is to provide opportunities to the students for new age roles, in new age companies, in line with its positioning of ‘Beyond Tomorrow’, driven by an Industry 4.0 curriculum.
Prominent Recruiters Include
Highlights of Placements: Graduating Batch of 2020
- 2018-20 batch saw a 22% rise in average salary with the highest salary package pegged at Rs 19.5 lakhs.
- The number of Participating Companies improved from 177 to 205
- The highest compensation moved from INR 16.6 Lakhs to INR 19.5 Lakhs
- The average compensation moved up from INR 7.50 Lakhs to INR 9.15 Lakhs
- The number of new companies participating moved up from 94 to 133.