IFIM in News
IFIM Business School in Maharashtra invites applications for its BBA program
Published: India EducationDiary | Date : May 21, 2019
Mumbai: IFIM Business School is accepting applications for its full time BBA programme, at its campus in Greater Mumbai. The programme has been carefully envisioned and crafted with an objective of grooming ‘T’ shaped professionals who are employable right after BBA, are skilled for the Industry 4.0 needs, and are lifelong learners.
The curriculum of the fully residential BBA programme is crafted in order to cater to the Industry 4.0 needs, while also integrating Liberal Arts (General Education) streams aligned to the curriculum of US universities.
In addition to focusing the curriculum on Industry 4.0, the debut BBA programme of IFIM Business School also has other firsts to its credit as below:
- The only BBA programme in the country to have pathways to a graduate (Bachelor’s) qualification at an international partner school.
- 2+2 Pathway (Two years at IFIM and two years at international school)
- State University of New York (SUNY), USA
- 3+1 Pathway (Three years at IFIM and one year at international school)
- The University of Texas at Arlington, USA
- Virginia Commonwealth University, USA
- University of Wollongong, Australia
- Paris School of Business, France
- The only BBA programme in the country to offer super-specialisation in the next-gen areas (e.g. Big Data Analytics and Blockchain, MarTech, Financial Analysis and Technology, Digital Transformation and Robotic Process Automation), in collaboration with international partner schools (McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas at Austin, Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia, Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) School of Business, and ESCP London).
- Campus placements right after BBA.
Dr. Atish Chattopadhyay, Director, IFIM Business School adds, “With the changing dynamics of the industry today, we have witnessed a shift in the requirements of the working professional. While re-skilling is important, it is equally imperative to ensure that our future graduates are skilled to face the future demands of the industry. The IFIM Business School curriculum is an answer to this, where we have taken into consideration, the needs of our future employers, to develop job ready professionals bearing the right skills. Through this program, our graduates would be industry ready after the completion of their bachelor’s degree and eliminate the need for an MBA immediately after graduation.”
The eligibility criteria for applying to the BBA programme is at least 70% (or equivalent CGPA) marks in 10+2 (or equivalent) examination and the selection process comprises the following:
- Letter of Recommendation (LOR) – Two reference letters from School Faculty/Principal
- Statement of Purpose (SOP) – The SOP is an essay about the candidate, her/his academic performance and extracurricular activities
- Critical and Innovative Thinking (CIT) – A written aptitude test for critical and innovative thinking
- Personal Interview (PI) – A personal interview for assessing the value fit of the candidate with the institute
- Merit List – Will be a function of the above plus an aspirant’s academic performance, participation in extra-curricular and co-curricular activities
The first batch of the programme will commence in September 2019. For more details, refer https://admission.nopaperforms.com/ifim/bba
IFIM Business School is the sixth B-school in the country to be awarded the prestigious Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, International accreditation, the golden standard for business schools, for its PGDM courses at its Bangalore campus.
24 years of leadership development
The journey of IFIM Institutions