IFIM Business School
The course is designed for high potential performers of the organisation. The aim is to impart in them the General Management orientation and skill them in Design Thinking and Innovation with certificate from Stanford. The programme will groom individual contributors to take on the challenges as functional leaders with orientation in General Management.
The IFIM-Stanford Connect
The programme will take place over a 5-day period at Stanford University in 2020, including a combination of lectures, practical exercises, and targeted discussions, as well as visits to innovative companies in the Silicon Valley. The programme is designed for IFIM participants to:
- Gain a deep understanding on how innovation works.
- Learn to break free from the way things have always been done.
- Learn about the key ingredients that drive success in innovative companies
- Learn to instill and foster an innovative culture in a company
- Gain insights into the latest development in key technological areas (AI, ML, RPA, and Data Analytics, etc.), how they would impact business in different industry sectors
- Understand how to effectively manage the disruptions brought on by technology advancements
- Learn about how digital transformation can enable businesses to gain agility
The IFIM Advantage
IFIM is India’s 6th AASCB accredited business school, a commendation that even most of the IIMs do not have. AICTE approved, IFIM exists in the heart of Electronic City, which was the IT capital of India during the 3rd Industrial Revolution and is now the start-up capital during the 4th Industrial Revolution. IFIM believes in pushing the boundaries of business education and it is more than ready to meet the 4th Industrial Revolution head on – which is why it teamed up with NHRDN and with carefully selected deep insights from the Industry created a new age syllabus focusing on new age studies, courses and roles that will matter for the decades to come.
IFIM has a strong body of alumni among whom are entrepreneurs, academicians, CXOs, artists, writers, and thought leaders in many countries across multiple continents. It’s an endless network of growing individuals that keep giving back to their alma mater.
Salient Features of the Programme
- Participants will visit for 9 days every 3 months at IFIM for classroom sessions and group work.
- There are 6 contacts of 9 days each at IFIM and 1 contact of 1 week at Stanford.
- Each contact starts on a Saturday and ends on the next Sunday, with a total of 9 days including 5 working days.
- Each day of the contact has 6 hours of classroom sessions and 2 to 3 hours of group work.
- There is continuous progress evaluation that is monitored for each candidate. This eliminates the need of end term exams. A final dissertation is to be submitted at the end of the programme.
- One week of Global Distinction Advantage with the World’s no. 1 Management School at the Stanford Center for Professional Development (SCPD), Stanford University for the certificate in Design Thinking and Innovation course.
- Participants can complete their programme without giving up their current jobs.
- Each year requires only 25 - 30 days of time investment.
- Best in class faculty with rich industry and academic experience.
- Experience based peer-to-peer learning with an unprecedented campus experience.
- Exposure to Social Immersion Programme and a chance to work at a grass root level to understand the issues that impact India socially.
- Industry recognised, world-class management curriculum.
The Stanford Story
The Stanford Center for Professional Development (SCPD), a part of The Office of the Vice Provost for Teaching and Learning (VPTL), makes it possible for today's best and brightest professionals to enroll in Stanford University courses and programmes while they maintain their careers.
Stanford is collaborating with IFIM to foster a culture of innovation, entrepreneurship, and technological leadership among students at IFIM Business School, giving them the ability to think and act differently and preparing them to be key players within entrepreneurial eco-systems in India. The programme also aims to foster interactions, learning, networks across a diverse set of audiences and bridge together millennials and their earlier generations.
- Industry Recommendation: This is a great opportunity for HR managers and key corporate decision makers to recommend high potential executives from their companies leveraging the IFIM and Stanford excellence. The people they recommend will grow in the companies and will be ready for bigger responsibilities driving growth within the organisations. In other words, it will be a direct investment that the company will make in these individuals for the long years to come.
- Consistently High Academic Record (Graduation from a recognised university in India)
- Good Communication skills
- Minimum 5 years work experience
Fees: 13.5 Lac Plus ST
Online Application Form will be available soon...