IFIM Business School
Dr. Srividya Raghavan
Dr. Srividya Raghavan
Chairperson – Center of Excellence (Entrepreneurship Development) Associate Professor – Entrepreneurship and Marketing
- B.Com, MBA, MSc (Psychology), PhD
Entrepreneurship Value Creation through Business Models Venture Growth Strategies Business Plan: Writing and Pitching Creative Thinking and Innovation Marketing Management Integrated Marketing Communications Retail Management
Research Interest / Consulting Area:
Research orientation is in the behavioral sciences, focused on experimentation and analysis using appropriate analytical tools. Current focus on Social Network Theory and Analysis.
Academic Work experience:
Highlights of the 12 year career in academics include introduction of industry inclusive and innovative experiential pedagogy, development of new-age and innovative courses, development of award winning cases, several awards for case writing and research, consulting with start-ups and several publications in international and national journals.
- 2 years in Retail Management at Foodworld Supermarkets (RPG group
- 1 year of freelancing as graphic designer
Awards and Recognitions
- ISB-Ivey Case Competition, 2015 – Winner- Marketing Category
- AIMS International Outstanding Young Woman Management Researchers Award, 2014
- ISB- Ivey Case competition, 2014 – Honourable mention
- ISB-Ivey Case Competition, 2013- Runner Up
- ISB-Case Chase Award, 2011
- CEEMAN’s Case Competition, 2010 – Second Runner Up
- M. Reddy, S. Raghavan and Chary (2018). A Narrative Exposition on Public Toilet Usage By Women: A Study From Warangal. Indian Journal of Gender Studies. (Forthcoming)
- S. Raghavan (2016). Robust Designs: Pivoting a Business Intelligence Product Company in Case Center Case Collection (Ref: 816-0113-8)
- S. Raghavan (2016). Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurial Leadership (Background Note) in Case Center Collection (Ref: 816-0115-5)
- Srividya Raghavan, Apurva Chamaria and Gaurav Kakkar, “HCL Technologies: How far can we push the Billion Dollar Website”, Case: 9B16A053; Winner – Marketing Category ISB-Ivey Case Competition 2015.
- Srividya Raghavan and Sourabh Bhattacharya, “Bajaj RE60: The Branding Challenge of Disruptive Innovation”, -ISB-Ivey case publications, Case: 9B16A014; Honourable Mention (Top 10) cases in the ISB-Ivey case Competition 2016.
- Srividya Raghavan and Surajit Ghosh Dastidar, “Avtar IWin: Creating Flexi-Time Careers”, Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies Vol 5 (8), pgs1-18. 2015, (10.1108/EEMCS-05-2014-0142), Winner at the ISB Case Chase Awards (2011)
- Srividya Raghavan, “Reboot Systems: A “Frugal Innovation” Approach to Bridge India’s Digital Divide”, July 2014, Ivey Publications, Case 9B14M089, (Runners up at the ISB-Ivey case competition, 2013)
- Srividya Raghavan and Surajit Ghosh Dastidar, “Mountain Dew” Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies, Vol.3(8) 2013, p. 1-6, (10.1108/EEMCS-07-2013-0143) – The previous version of this case - “Pepsico India (Eastern Region): The Mountain Dew Strategy”, ISB-Ivey Case Competition, Top 5 list, September, 2010
- Raghavan, S “Reboot Systems: Bridging digital divide - the green way”, Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies,” Vol 3(6), 2013 pgs 1-33 (10.1108/EEMCS-06-2013-0077)
- M.S.Balaji, Srividya Raghavan and Subhash Jha (2011). "Role of Tactile and Visual Inputs in Product Evaluation: A Multisensory Perspective", Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics, 23 (4), p. 513-530. (Cabell’s list; Scopus and ABDC - B)
- Srividya Raghavan “FieldTurf Tarkett India: challenges and opportunities in new markets”, Emerald Emerging markets Case Studies,” Vol. 1(4). 2011, p. 1-30 (10.1108/20450621111195660)
- Srividya Raghavan (2010). “Don’t Throw it Away: The Corporate Role in Product Disposition”, Journal of Business Strategy, 31(3), p.50-55. (Cabell’s; Scopus list; ABDC - B)
- Srividya Raghavan, “FieldTurf Tarkett India: Challenges and Opportunities in New Markets”, Emerald Emerging Market Case Studies (ISSN: 2045-0621), Ceeman’s Case Writing Competition (2nd runner up), September, 2010.
- Pradeep Krishnatray, Pushpendara Pal, Srividya Raghavan and Vinay Verma (2009). “Gratifications from New Media: Gender Difference in Internet Use in CyberCafes”, Journal of Creative Communications, 4(1), p.19-31: 2015 SJR (SCImago Journal Rank) Score: 0.139; 192/277 Communication - Scopus