Dr. Chandrashekar Subramanyam
Dr. Chandrashekar Subramanyam
Senior Professor and Chairman Centre of Excellence – Business Analytics
BE (Ele), M. Tech(Com Science IIT Kanpur), PhD(USA)
Management Information Systems
Advance Statistical Methods
Excel Based Models in Mgmt
Data Warehousing and Data mining
Research Interest / Consulting Area:
Customer Life Time Value Analysis
Supply chain optimization
Academic Work experience:
Research Institute Experience:
Corporate work experience:
Also Taught At:
Fore School Of Management
IIM Lucknow, Manchester Business School UK, Indore
National Insurance Academy
For Short Term Programs:
National Institute Of Bank Mgmt
Member of Professional Bodies:
Fellow Institution Of Engineers
Sr. Life Member Computer Society Of India
Fellow Association Of Patteren recognition society
Awards & Recognitions :
- NASSCOM DEWANG Mehta award as best IT teacher.
- Higher Education Forum Contribution in IT Education.
- TOI Education Times award- IT area.
Papers Published :
- "Forecasting using Neural Networks” International Management Society Conference held at Alaska, USA, 1993
- "Neural Network Technology for Management Applications", All India Management Schools Annual Conference, 1994
- "Classification of Bonds and Debentures Using Neural Networks", International Conference on Management and Business, Lahore, 1996.
- "Integration of Expert Systems & Neural Network Technology" (planned), International Conference of Cognitive System, New Delhi, 1995
- "Automatic Machine Learning of Financial Markets", Informational Conferences on Cognitive System, 1996.
- "Indian Stock Markets, It characterized by CHAOS", Conf. of Association of Indian Management Schools, Pune, 1997.
- Customer Relations Management in Insurance sector-National Conference organized by National Insurance Academy Pune for Senior Insurance Industry personnel 25 Feb 2002 Invited Talk.
- E-Governance-Challenges for developing countries. Annual IETE conference New Delhi March 7-8 2002
- Implementing electronic payment systems in developing nations. Intl. conference organized by GIC & AFRO ASIAN summit countries. Invited to talk on May 6, 2002.
- Application of Data warehousing in advertising & media-Seminar organized by Ogilvy & Mather New Delhi Aug 3, 2002
- Knowledge Management for Global competitiveness - AIMS conference New Delhi Aug 23-24 2002
- Customer Relation Management in telecom sector-Comp. Society of India Annual Convention Bengaluru Oct 30 2002.
- Keynote Address SPSS Conference – September 2002, 2005.
- Modeling Brand Loyalty in July,2005
- Intl. Seminar on Globalization of Services, Risk Management in November, 2005.
- Customer Relationship Models, 8th International Conference on Business Excellence through Technology IN November, 2006
- Overview of Risk Mgmt under BASEL, International Conference on Information System Technology & Management in March, 2006.
- Application of Business Intelligence in Insurance Sector, National Seminar on Business Intelligence in January, 2007.
- Operational Risk Overview, RBI Senior Bankers Conference in Feb., 2007.
- Modeling the Insurance claims using extreme value analysis Intl. Conf on Data mining IMT 2009.
- Credit Scoring for MicroFinance sector Intl. Conference on Financial Inculsion IIM Ahmedabad Dec 2010.
- Expert system application for MicroFinance sector-UNDP – IIPA Intl seminar New Delhi June 2010.
- Advanced forecasting for efficient Mgmt of supply chain Intl Seminar on Quality, Optimisation, Modeling Indian Statistical Institute.QCI Feb 2011.
- BI Applications in Financial Sector-Credit Scoring using Hybrid Modeling Approach.
- IFRSA INTL. Journal of Data Warehousing & Data Mining, June 2012.
Email id :