IFIM Business School
Work With Us
IFIM Business School invites applications for faculty positions in the areas of Information Systems and Quantitative & Operation Management.
Faculty interested in applying to us may kindly download the application form, fill in the details as required & send the filled application form to email@example.com .Click here to Download the application form
Digital Marketing Executive
Develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
. Plan and execute all digital marketing activities and campaigns, including but not limited to SEO, SEM, SMM, Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Content Marketing, Moment Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Display and Programmatic advertising campaigns as assigned.
. Constantly improve the social media presence of IFIM brands.
. Brainstorm and execute new and creative content ideas.
. Collaborate with internal/external teams to create landing pages, optimize user experience and campaigns through CRM.
. Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
· Search Engine Optimisation
· Search Engine Marketing
· Social Media Marketing
· Email Marketing
· Content Marketing
· Moment Marketing
· Influencer Marketing
· Display Advertising
. Programmatic Advertising
· Basic understanding of the higher education sector in India
· Excellent knowledge of the Digital Marketing best practice
· To spot DM trends quickly and ride the wave
· Well-organised and detail-oriented
· A high degree of commitment and ability to work effectively in a team
· Execution excellence
· Innovation and openness to learning
· To meet strict deadlines and schedules while setting priorities
· To work with frequent interruptions
· To produce accurate and timely work
Graduate in any discipline.
3-5 years of Experience of running Digital Marketing campaign/s first-hand, preferably in the education sector.
On par with industry standards.
Email your latest resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org the subject line “Application for the position of Digital Marketing Executive”.
24 years of leadership development
The journey of IFIM Institutions