RI program integrates the three main stakeholders-Faculty, students and practice to enhance employability of the students. It is in line with the IFIM axiom 'learning by solving'.
IFIM Business School has introduced a ‘Learning by Solving’ approach through its Research Incubation Program. As part of this unique pedagogy, students work on a problem provided by industry partners. IFIM B-School approached the industry for what we call ‘Request for Problems’. Many business enterprises like Scripbox, Sahamati, Davinta Finance and Bosch to name a few approached the institution with their problems.
RI Program-Recognition and Achievements
- 69 papers have been published/ Accepted for Publication. Out of which 54 are in Scopus Indexed journals
- 70 papers are under review in various journals
- Five students from the batch of PGDM 2016-18 & 2017-19 went to Bali, Indonesia to present their papers at international conference onfamily business and entrepreneurship(ICFBE, 2018)
- The RI initiative of IFIM has been recognized as one of the top 15 initiatives of Asia-Pacific region by AACSB
- Research Incubation was shortlisted for presentation at Indian Management Conclave held in New Delhi in August 2019
- It has been found out that RI marks have significant impact on the CTC offered. Students with good grades in RI are usually offered high salary