News & Events
IFIM Business School announces Merit Scholarships offered by Padode Foundation for the PGDM/PGDM(F) batch of 2015-17
One of the most generous and personalized two-year merit scholarship and educational support program in the nation announced by IFIM Business School is accepting applications for its PGDM courses. The Padode Foundation seeks students aspiring to be management professionals, who stand out because of their high academic ability, achievement and persistence.
Scholarships in the form of fee waiver will be offered to meritorious students, who have appeared for CAT/XAT/GMAT, as per the defined eligibility criteria. The total number of scholarships to be disbursed is 40. The scholarships will range from 25% to 100% of tuition waiver for deserving candidates. The quantum of grant will be amounting to the tune of INR 1.5 crores.
The Padode Foundation awards Merit Scholarships to students with a consistently good academic record. The scholarships are awarded to students who wish to pursue PGDM/ PGDM (Finance) program at IFIM B School. The scholarship amount, up to a maximum of Rs 9,50,000/- is decided as per the assessment of the Foundation. The scholarships will be spread across following categories:
- Super Scholar: Quantum of scholarship is 100% with eligibility of Minimum 85% in CAT 2014, XAT 2015 or GMAT score of 700.
- Academic Excellence: Quantum of scholarship is 50% with eligibility of Minimum 80% in CAT 2014, XAT 2015 or GMAT score of 650.
- Academic Scholar: Quantum of scholarship is 25% with eligibility of Minimum 70% in CAT 2014, XAT 2015 or GMAT score of 600.
- ‘Sena Jyoti’ is available for children of defense personnel
- ‘Kanya Shakti’ is available for deserving girl students
- Sports scholarship for students who have significant accomplishments in the field of sports
The Quantum of scholarship for the above listed options is 25% with eligibility of Minimum 70% in CAT 2014, XAT 2015 or GMAT score of 600.
Speaking on the occasion, Director - IFIM Business School, Dr. Madhumita Chatterji said "By supporting high-achieving students to thrive at the management level and beyond, we can begin to close the excellence gap in this country. This is why the various merit scholarships tailors its services to make sure that each and every deserving student participates in a high-quality business environment experience, has access to stimulating and rigorous curricula throughout the course, and gets comprehensive guidance on the art of ‘continuous employability.’”
Students can also call +91 9900067706 or email [email protected] for more details
20 years of leadership development
The journey of IFIM Institutions