IFIM Business School
Dr. Anuja Agarwal
Dr. Anuja Agarwal
Assistant Professor – Marketing
Dr Anuja Agarwal is an Assistant Professor in Marketing at IFIM Business School, Bengaluru. Prior to this, she was working with IBS Hyderabad as Assistant Professor. She has completed PhD in the area of partner relationship management (PRM) from ABV-IIITM, Gwalior in the year 2015. Before PhD, she has one year of teaching experience at Sharda Group of Institutions (SGI) located on Agra-Mathura Highway. Her research interest includes Channel Partner Relationship Marketing, Social Issues in Marketing, Consumer Behavior, Rural Tourism etc. Her research work has been published in various international refereed journals of repute. Her teaching interest includes Marketing Management, Services Marketing, Integrated Marketing Communication etc. She has coordinated many a training programmes, workshops, FDPs and MDPs in the emerging areas of marketing.
- PhD from Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management, Gwalior in the area of relationship marketing
- MBA with specialization in Marketing
Integrated Marketing Communication
Research Interest / Consulting Area:
Channel Partner Relationship Management
Social Issues and Marketing
Rural Tourism Marketing
Academic Work experience:
- Worked as Assistant Professor at IBS Hyderabad
- Worked as Lecturer at Sharda Group of Institutions (SGI) located on Agra-Mathura Highway
- Won “Best Research Paper Presentation” Award at various international conferences
- Qualified UGC-NET and Junior research Fellowship in the year 2010.
- Chaired conference sessions in the conference held at IIT-Delhi
Research papers published :
International Refereed Journals (05)
- Agarwal, A., Singh, D. and Agariya, A.K. (2017). What really leads to Partner Relationship Management? A review of literature. Journal of Relationship Marketing, Scopus Indexed (In Press).
- Agarwal, A., Singh, D. and Agrawal, G. (2017). PRM index: A customer satisfaction enhancement tool specific to Indian Automobile Sector. International Journal of Management Practice, Scopus Indexed, 10(1), 49-74.
- Agarwal, A. & Singh, D. (2014). PRM Scale: An Innovative tool for Indian Automobile Sector. Management and Labour Studies, SAGE Publication, 39(4), 411-422.
- Agarwal, A., & Singh, D. (2014). PRM index: An innovative tool for measuring partner relational aspects in Indian automobile sector. International Journal of Value Chain Management, Scopus Indexed, 7(2), 171-189.
- Agarwal, A., & Singh, D. (2014). Partner Relationship Management (PRM) Index: An Innovative Approach for enhancing Channel Partner Relationships. Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce, Scopus Indexed, 19(1), 1-25.
Conference Proceedings (04)
- Agarwal, A. and Agariya, A.K. (2017). E-CRM Scale Development and Validation in Indian e-Commerce Sector. Annual Conference of Emerging Markets Conference Board (5th-8th January), IIM-Lucknow (Noida Campus), 182-191, ISBN: 978-81-928560-2-5.
- Agarwal, A., Singh, D. and Agrawal, G. (2013). Partner Relationship Management: A Conceptual framework development specific to Indian IT sector. In Proceedings of International conference on Applied Research in Business, Management, Economics and Finance organized by Academic Research Conference (Cochin), 362-370.
- Agarwal, A., Singh, D. and Agrawal, G. (2013). Partner Relationship Management: A Conceptual framework development specific to Indian Automobile sector. In Proceedings of Tenth AIMS International Conference on Management, IIM-B, Bengaluru, 1791-98.
- Agarwal, A. and Mittal, A. (2011). Tapping Indian Tourism: Rural tourism in context with Agra-Mathura region. In Proceedings of International conference organized by Indus Business Academy (IBA), Greater Noida, 146-153.